Friday, February 19, 2010

Matrix calling Neo ?

Case of the “Spontaneous Text”

OK… this is kind of interesting and weird. I recently upgraded to Windows 7. I discovered the Speech Recognition program in the control panel and started playing around. It worked very well without training and includes a lot of controls. Copy, paste, select, correct, etc…

While I was practicing dictating into WORD, my two sons came stomping up the stairs in the usual “noise” around here. This noise caused the program to misspell a word. I responded with the command: “delete that”. To my surprise and amazement the machine typed: “The ego delete that”. I roared with laughter as I reached for the button to click “off” the Speech Recognition Application. Before I could the machine typed:

“40 over you say to my most of the demons more than in me of all the time of, the move from a what you think is a 3 to 9 edge behind the mask here that the lord of the age to come, stop was a”

Further intrigued, I sat back quietly, folded my arms and watched the machine type. I never spoke a word as I watched and listened. One son sat and strummed his Acoustic Guitar while the other son was banging around in the kitchen looking for a snack.

As all the “normal vibrations” of home life with teenagers ensued, I witnessed the machine work very hard to listen to these vibrations and translate them to TEXT. The machine not only typed it also interpreted various sounds to “commands” and the cursor jumped around within the text, highlighting, deleting, correcting and randomly moving “text” around.

I was fascinated to witness this because amongst the Gibberish appeared “phrases” that caught my attention… Phrases that seemed to connect thoughts….

Strange I tell you. Anyway, below is the “Spontaneous Text” generated by “wordless sounds”. See if you see any interesting phrases and patterns. I was reminded of the MATRIX: KNOCK, KNOCK NEO…

The ego delete that

40 over you say to my most of the demons more than in me of all the time of, the move from a what you think is a 3 to 9 edge behind the mask here that the lord of the age to come, stop was a

Lot of them not living 21 uses the lack of them are more of the top and Lotus is the groove in on the Moon on the issue an through bomb on move on and on and on and on the Moon on on the room and on whom home of the end of the above all around the nation of Islam in the day of the new earth and Moon and more room moo moo moo and whom and on time when you and you can an error and all the who and trim mall and an an all and through the home on east through on an NT am as I think three and lived and men who were alone will send you some more room who you are full and blue and on and on and on on and on and on and I thrive in online through on all of the

Mood at home when I even on the new guidelines on the new homes and their ERVA home on arm on the farm on own homes and the guru of who and then on all new to using new

Palm through and through on on on through on and on and on and on them through of them on the end-time man that was not on his throne

On all on and on and on and on sermon of the rest of the blame belongs to them when the new home the use of the a month, and the home run on the who and move and in on them bottles of red as those of the outsideWhen you listen live in the earth and Moon and more than 10 one you have the divine image of the and the union with god and the ego and a man and the life and room and those of the room and if that's the end of the flesh wound - By mercymann Source:- surfingtheapocalypse.net


Which reminds me, there is a list of clyon/terminator news snipps from the last week that I will add once http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/ is back on line - along with the R2D2/CP30's ones like these-

Joey Fatone Plays Hardball Over Life-Size R2D2 http://www.tmz.com/

Cylon teddy bear is frakkin' scary http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10455815-1.html

Yet another terrifying Boston robot roll call (with bonus DARPA Cylon) http://thephoenix.com/

Adult sex robot unveiled for $7,000 http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/287795

Artificial Intelligence Socially Interacts with and Learns from People on Facebook www.pr.com/press-release/214190

http://dvice.com/assets_c/2009/11/pingpongrobot-thumb-468x702-29117.jpg

Ping-Pong Robot's Skills Stun Tokyo Crowd http://www.robotworldnews.com/100305.html

Is it just me or is weird just getting way too weird? With UK discloure... the rise of V.R and A.I make one wonder if we really are in a Stanley Kubrick movie? It is after all --> 2010: The Year We Make Contact

http://astra-nj.org/2010%20the%20year%20we%20make%20contact.jpg


Caprica: “Rebirth” (Episode 3) Soul of a Cylon

http://theloveumake.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/0002884511.13.009.jpg
At the end of the first episode (Pilot), we're introduced to Zoe-as-robot (Zoe-R) after the human Zoe dies in a terrorist attack and her avatar (Zoe-A) disappears. In Rebirth, we discover that Zoe-A is no more (somehow deleted). We also learn that "Zoe" is in fact a "trinity" of human, avatar, and robot. In her first encounter with Lacy since the terrorist explosion that claimed her human form, Zoe confronts the existential dilemma of being "trapped" in a Cylon body, "Lacy, it's me. It's okay, you can take a good look. Do I look male to you? I'm trapped!"

Zoe reflects on her human self and the confusing nature of being 3-in-1, "Zoe's original program was destroyed when he [her father] put me in here. So, at least he won't be putting any more of me into more robots. God, it's confusing. I mean, I'm Zoe and the avatar and the robot. I'm like some kind of wachacallit... three parts..." Lacy responds, "Trinity, that's what you are, three faces of one thing." http://www.hplusmagazine.com/editors-blog/caprica-episode-2-rebirth-soul-cylon
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8558/Battlestar_Evolution_Cylon.jpg
Evolution of the Cylon

All this reminds me of the Crowley movie- "The Beast" /Chemical Wedding. If u havn't seen it, I suggest the next rainy day download it. The science department put together a kind of virtual reality time machine. If u google the reviews it unfortunately falls into the “films that should not be seen”; only because the movie is based on his work.... no blood, guts and gore 'horror' reviewers are so used to- you do have to have some occult knowledge for it to make sense.


Aleister Crowley was a notorious British occultist of the early 20th century who was dubbed the "wickedest man in the world," so it seems odd that there haven't been more horror movies exploiting his story. (my thoughts exact)

The film begins in 1947, with Crowley recruiting a couple of Trinity College ( Too bad i lost my Meat Suit II -would fit perfect here -it is now 'wip'. When it's finished i will add a link ) students to help him conduct a ritual that will supposedly reincarnate him after death -- or is it resurrect?

Fast-forward 50-odd years later, and American physics professor Mathers comes to Trinity to hook his virtual reality suit up to a super computer dubbed the Z93. What he doesn't realize is that the computer's programmer, Victor, has been secretly inputting Crowley's works into the system.

One day, Victor gets his colleague, Professor Haddo, to try on the suit as he runs the Crowley program, and through the magic of movie science, Haddo becomes possessed by Crowley's spirit. He transforms from a mild-mannered, stuttering professor into a cocksure, sexual jerk who likes to pee on his students.

Rest of the review can be read here : http://horror.about.com/od/dvdhorrorreviews/gr/crowleyreview.htm
But the movie the VR machine "triggered" Haddo's true inner self. He was Crowley from birth, he truely woke up.. he had regained his past lives, along with his 'majic' powers. The whole science team consisted of the reincarnations of his entourage ( Jack Parsons/Scarlet Woman & etc)

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_j_edopcw6H8/SsdwBxcno2I/AAAAAAAAA-E/KveGLKuP19Q/babylonastridethebeast_thumb1.jpg

Look forward to the rest in MeatSuit II.

Oh and I forgot, I do have an introduction coming soon :)
Until then much peace and love to you all !!

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2009/7/23/1248354410765/Mia-Wasikowska-in-Alice-i-001.jpg
- Alice

A. L. I. C. E. Artificial Intelligence Foundation

1 comment:

Baby Bear said...

wow I find that at the least a tad interesting..why was your computer talking about god and the lotus? wow thats crazy...how would u explain this? haha


:)