Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The most important series you will ever see....Part 2

Part 2
The eye of Horus became synonymous with the number 6
In the ancient Egyptian measurement system, the Eye of Horus defined an Old Kingdom rounded off the number One:
1=1/2+1/4+1/8+1/16+1/32+1/64

The 6 fractions where mathematically encoded into the eye of Horus in separating parts of the eye.

"...I will hide myself among you...



...O' ye stars which are imperishable. My Brow is the brow of Ra....



....Light is on the faces of those who are in the members of Osiris...
... I have delivered the Eye of Horus, the Shining One.." The Pyramid Text



The curved tail on the left side of the Eye symbolized the sprouting of wheat. ON the left side of the seal of the United States the Eagle holds wheat.

" He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, ....." Revelation 13:16-17

"Established are the beauties on the forehead of Ra..." The Pyramid Text

"On his forehead will be weitten the letters Kaf, Fa, Ra" Hadith

In 1904 British Spy & Occultist Aleister Crowley establishes a religion called Thelema, with the writing of "The book of law"

"I am the secret serpent, coiled about to spring: in my coiling there is joy, if i left my head, I and my Nuit are one. If i drop down mine head, and shoot forth venom then is rapture of the Earth, and I and the Earth are one. There is great danger in me." - The Book of the Law

The religion of Thelema's main deity was "Heru-ra-ha" which means Horus on the Horizon. Crowley also founded the Heru-Ra-Ha lodges better known as the O.T.O.

IN the 1930's/40's OTO lodge in California was headed by the rocket designer Jack Parsons @ JPL, these patinet rocket pulsation systems are still used today by NASA, -who named a crater on the dark side of the moon in honor of Parsons. NASA at this time had Nazi scientist via the CIA's Project Paperclip such as Werner Von Braun

No comments: